In this section
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website at actualanalytics.com ("our site"). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms which can be found at actualanalytics.web2.indez.com.
Our site is operated by Actual Analytics Limited ("we" or "us"). We are registered in Scotland under company number SC364524 and we have our registered office at 310 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5QR. Our VAT number is 983 9471 61
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any:
- part of our site;
- equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- software used in the provision of our site; or
- equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any data uploaded by you to our site, and material generated by your use of the site
- issue of a warning to you.
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- further legal action against you.
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
All content that is made available to you and/or downloaded in connection with the Website either owned by us or by our licensors and is protected by copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the sale or transmission of or create derivative works or in any way exploit any such content without our express prior permission. You may not frame or otherwise include the website within any other website or software.
The Website may contain links to third party websites. These third party websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the availability, contents or performance of any such Websites.
We respect the intellectual property of others and we expect our users to do the same. We may suspend and/or terminate your use of the Website if you infringe the rights of others.